With great people and great things and you will be successful.
That is what I call a “Truism”.
And here is how I know.
1. I have surrounded myself with great Assistant Scoutmasters and a Wonderful Committee.
– the Troop is Successful.
2. I have surrounded myself in a great Church.
– Makes me a better dad and husband, better person all around.
3. I have surrounded myself with really great friends.
– I have amazing friendships.
4. I have surrounded myself with great Camping gear.
– I have great camping experiences.
5. I have surrounded myself with the Scout Oath and Law.
– I have the tools for great judgement, unquestionable Character, and a solid values base.
See… it is a Truism.. Surround yourself with greatness… you will be successful in all that you do.