I stumbled upon this today…. I’m not sure I can place myself and my writing in the same number as this writer… but it moved me. Especially in light of the promise (Oath) that we make each and every Monday night. Just thought I would share this and hope you are moved to be passionate about what you do.
Welcome to the Scoutmaster Minute Blog
This blog was created to help Deliver the Promise of Scouting. The electronic media is now a part of our daily Scouting lives and I hope that this blog will help Scouters everywhere within their Scouting worlds.
- 183,314 hits
Blogs I Follow
“The Scoutmaster teaches boys to play the game by doing so himself.” Sir Robert Baden-Powell Founder of Scouting
- Ferguson or Scouting? wp.me/p1gG9H-YP 1 hour ago
- Hey Ferguson. Don't do Crime and you don't get shot. Pretty simple..now go burn your town down #idiots 1 day ago
- Tonight starts 6 weeks of cold weather training for the troop. #adventureBSA 1 day ago
- RT @bryanspellman: It does one good to get out in nature, sit around the fire, tell stories, laugh & make friendships. We do that once a mo… 1 day ago
- RT @worldscouting: "Camping is the joyous part of a Scout’s life." - Lord Baden-Powell. What do you enjoy most about camping?" http://t.co… 1 day ago