I stumbled upon this today…. I’m not sure I can place myself and my writing in the same number as this writer… but it moved me. Especially in light of the promise (Oath) that we make each and every Monday night. Just thought I would share this and hope you are moved to be passionate about what you do.
Welcome to the Scoutmaster Minute Blog
This blog was created to help Deliver the Promise of Scouting. The electronic media is now a part of our daily Scouting lives and I hope that this blog will help Scouters everywhere within their Scouting worlds.
- 151,464 hits
Blogs I Follow
“The Scoutmaster teaches boys to play the game by doing so himself.” Sir Robert Baden-Powell Founder of Scouting
- 5 Reason’s I Hammock Camp wp.me/p1gG9H-Tq 1 day ago
- Firm Bound in Brotherhood… wp.me/p1gG9H-Tn 2 days ago
- RT @ScoutExecutive: THEAGENCYSPORTS: 2300 people supporting Boy Scouts of America in Birmingham w/ @MarkIngram22 and #nicksaban #RollTide h… 3 days ago
- @DavidTCopeland me too buddy...we're getting old 3 days ago
- Just changed out hardware on the tarp...shaved some grams. New Dutch tarp flyz. http://t.co/GbXUWYHQLy 4 days ago