I think Doug has some great points here… worth the read no matter what your opinion is on this issue. Something to think about as we go through our Scoutmaster lives dealing with these young men that look to us as teachers, coaches, and mentors.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Welcome to the Scoutmaster Minute Blog
This blog was created to help Deliver the Promise of Scouting. The electronic media is now a part of our daily Scouting lives and I hope that this blog will help Scouters everywhere within their Scouting worlds.
- 157,879 hits
Blogs I Follow
“The Scoutmaster teaches boys to play the game by doing so himself.” Sir Robert Baden-Powell Founder of Scouting
- Planning a Backpacking Trek pt.@3 wp.me/p1gG9H-Vy 1 day ago
- Planning a Backpacking Trek pt.@2 wp.me/p1gG9H-Vo 3 days ago
- RT @QBQGuy: The Big 3: Competence. Confidence. Commitment. Where am I weak? Where am I strong? 3 days ago
- A 1000 Thank You’s! wp.me/p1gG9H-Vu 3 days ago
- He is Risen! wp.me/p1gG9H-Vk 4 days ago