I think Doug has some great points here… worth the read no matter what your opinion is on this issue. Something to think about as we go through our Scoutmaster lives dealing with these young men that look to us as teachers, coaches, and mentors.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Welcome to the Scoutmaster Minute Blog
This blog was created to help Deliver the Promise of Scouting. The electronic media is now a part of our daily Scouting lives and I hope that this blog will help Scouters everywhere within their Scouting worlds.
- 173,602 hits
Blogs I Follow
“The Scoutmaster teaches boys to play the game by doing so himself.” Sir Robert Baden-Powell Founder of Scouting
- I love football...and as a Scoutmaster the NFL it's giving me a ton of good material to talk about character w/the scouts. 11 hours ago
- Arrrrggghhh...I am being blasted with spam on the blog... frustrating as hell. 11 hours ago
- Can't wait to get back down to Eureka to watch this guy sling the ball. #3=6 http://t.co/cacw7zB56d 4 days ago
- It's this simple http://t.co/Vk3uCsTSEr 4 days ago
- What do you want? Results or excuses? Pick one..you don't get to sit on that fence. 5 days ago