I think Doug has some great points here… worth the read no matter what your opinion is on this issue. Something to think about as we go through our Scoutmaster lives dealing with these young men that look to us as teachers, coaches, and mentors.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Welcome to the Scoutmaster Minute Blog
This blog was created to help Deliver the Promise of Scouting. The electronic media is now a part of our daily Scouting lives and I hope that this blog will help Scouters everywhere within their Scouting worlds.
- 182,910 hits
Blogs I Follow
“The Scoutmaster teaches boys to play the game by doing so himself.” Sir Robert Baden-Powell Founder of Scouting
- That catch will go downas oneof the greatest of all time #MNFootball 1 hour ago
- @settummanque to bad he screwed that up...let's keep his Eagle thing on the DL 11 hours ago
- This is Dad and lad time http://t.co/g8yT7kEMle 1 day ago
- Blazer game tonight #blazers http://t.co/B6g1Gr2nPG 1 day ago
- All paid up for NOAC!!! I am soooo ready to go #NOAC 3 days ago