I think Doug has some great points here… worth the read no matter what your opinion is on this issue. Something to think about as we go through our Scoutmaster lives dealing with these young men that look to us as teachers, coaches, and mentors.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Welcome to the Scoutmaster Minute Blog
This blog was created to help Deliver the Promise of Scouting. The electronic media is now a part of our daily Scouting lives and I hope that this blog will help Scouters everywhere within their Scouting worlds.
- 151,072 hits
Blogs I Follow
“The Scoutmaster teaches boys to play the game by doing so himself.” Sir Robert Baden-Powell Founder of Scouting
- Firm Bound in Brotherhood… wp.me/p1gG9H-Tn 8 hours ago
- RT @ScoutExecutive: THEAGENCYSPORTS: 2300 people supporting Boy Scouts of America in Birmingham w/ @MarkIngram22 and #nicksaban #RollTide h… 2 days ago
- @DavidTCopeland me too buddy...we're getting old 2 days ago
- Just changed out hardware on the tarp...shaved some grams. New Dutch tarp flyz. http://t.co/GbXUWYHQLy 2 days ago
- Teaching Winter camping Skills-@Revisited wp.me/p1gG9H-Tl 3 days ago