I think Doug has some great points here… worth the read no matter what your opinion is on this issue. Something to think about as we go through our Scoutmaster lives dealing with these young men that look to us as teachers, coaches, and mentors.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Welcome to the Scoutmaster Minute Blog
Vision: Build an online resource that helps Scouters deliver the promise of scouting.
Mission: The Scoutmaster minute blog will be the go to blog for scouting resources in helping Scouters deliver the promise of scouting. That will be accomplished by providing content that is relevant and timely using multi media, online training, and stories that demonstrate the adventure of scouting.
- 214,397 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Passing it on thescoutmasterminute.net/2015/06/13/pas… http://t.co/zw8tePg2Qd 2 weeks ago
- "We have to change what people know so we change what people do." - Steve Huffman on training at Wood Badge. 2 weeks ago
- RT @SectionW1S: Registration for Conclave is now open! cpcbsa.doubleknot.com/event/oa-secti… fb.me/3TrIgBysq 4 weeks ago
- RT @LeadershipCures: Leadership Tip: Honest doesn't have to be adversarial. 4 weeks ago
- Ordeal weekend! Excited for our candidates. WWW 1 month ago