I think Doug has some great points here… worth the read no matter what your opinion is on this issue. Something to think about as we go through our Scoutmaster lives dealing with these young men that look to us as teachers, coaches, and mentors.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Welcome to the Scoutmaster Minute Blog
This blog was created to help Deliver the Promise of Scouting. The electronic media is now a part of our daily Scouting lives and I hope that this blog will help Scouters everywhere within their Scouting worlds.
- 179,507 hits
Blogs I Follow
“The Scoutmaster teaches boys to play the game by doing so himself.” Sir Robert Baden-Powell Founder of Scouting
- RT @cpcbsa: RT @scouting: Gone but not forgotten: Beekeeping and 9 other discontinued merit badges. ow.ly/DqkGg 1 day ago
- The Boy in the Bubble wp.me/p1gG9H-Yl 2 days ago
- More Webelos coming to visit the troop tonight. .if you build it, they will come. 4 days ago
- My Edited Video: youtu.be/NWRtsas66iQ?a via @YouTube 5 days ago
- The Solo Stove wp.me/p1gG9H-Yh 5 days ago