I think Doug has some great points here… worth the read no matter what your opinion is on this issue. Something to think about as we go through our Scoutmaster lives dealing with these young men that look to us as teachers, coaches, and mentors.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Welcome to the Scoutmaster Minute Blog
This blog was created to help Deliver the Promise of Scouting. The electronic media is now a part of our daily Scouting lives and I hope that this blog will help Scouters everywhere within their Scouting worlds.
- 157,245 hits
Blogs I Follow
“The Scoutmaster teaches boys to play the game by doing so himself.” Sir Robert Baden-Powell Founder of Scouting
- Planning a Backpacking Trek pt.@1 wp.me/p1gG9H-Vh 15 hours ago
- Training, Nature or Nurture wp.me/p1gG9H-Vd 1 day ago
- RT @DaveRamsey: I dont want to be saved BY my government. I want to be saved FROM my government. 1 day ago
- Qualified, Trained Leaders wp.me/p1gG9H-Vb 3 days ago
- TROOP OF THE YEAR!!! Troop 664!!! http://t.co/UuDZUAhe5q 1 week ago