I think Doug has some great points here… worth the read no matter what your opinion is on this issue. Something to think about as we go through our Scoutmaster lives dealing with these young men that look to us as teachers, coaches, and mentors.
Welcome to the Scoutmaster Minute Blog
This blog was created to help Deliver the Promise of Scouting. The electronic media is now a part of our daily Scouting lives and I hope that this blog will help Scouters everywhere within their Scouting worlds.
- 174,848 hits
Blogs I Follow
“The Scoutmaster teaches boys to play the game by doing so himself.” Sir Robert Baden-Powell Founder of Scouting
- Discuss, Demonstrate, Show wp.me/p1gG9H-Xw 14 hours ago
- Is it Friday yet? My goodness. 1 day ago
- Fraternity wp.me/p1gG9H-Xn 2 days ago
- @JoshSchleining keep your chin up..one game, need to get back to 0. Tough loss, learn and move on. Still proud of you. 3 days ago
- Great day with the Wildcats http://t.co/XwuNYbdhn6 3 days ago