I think Doug has some great points here… worth the read no matter what your opinion is on this issue. Something to think about as we go through our Scoutmaster lives dealing with these young men that look to us as teachers, coaches, and mentors.
Welcome to the Scoutmaster Minute Blog
This blog was created to help Deliver the Promise of Scouting. The electronic media is now a part of our daily Scouting lives and I hope that this blog will help Scouters everywhere within their Scouting worlds.
- 177,480 hits
Blogs I Follow
“The Scoutmaster teaches boys to play the game by doing so himself.” Sir Robert Baden-Powell Founder of Scouting
- Ask the Chairman - Scoutmaster’s Role in Unit Elections oa-bsa.org/pages/content/… via @oabsa 3 days ago
- My Cook Kit: youtu.be/1Nl3H8pgN6Q?a via @YouTube 3 days ago
- My Cook Kit wp.me/p1gG9H-XX 3 days ago
- Hammock Basics wp.me/p1gG9H-XT 5 days ago
- Your Camp Stool wp.me/p1gG9H-XR 5 days ago