“Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated.” – Lou Holtz
Welcome to the Scoutmaster Minute Blog
Vision: Build an online resource that helps Scouters deliver the promise of scouting.
Mission: The Scoutmaster minute blog will be the go to blog for scouting resources in helping Scouters deliver the promise of scouting. That will be accomplished by providing content that is relevant and timely using multi media, online training, and stories that demonstrate the adventure of scouting.
- 232,797 hits
Blogs I Follow
- RT @cpcbsa: Tomorrow is #GivingTuesday! Help support the good work Scouting does to build young people of character.Donate here: https://t.… 7 hours ago
- Week summary. Lots if Scouting,great family time w/Thanksgiving and an awesome adventure to wrap it up. #greatweek 1 day ago
- RT @scouting: Is there a better Scouting-related film than "Follow Me, Boys"? Nearly 50 years later, it's still one of our faves. https://t… 1 day ago
- youtu.be/Lik7fmC7WlA #OptOutside 1 day ago
- Black Friday.. Opting Outside youtube.com/watch?feature=… thescoutmasterminute.net/2015/11/29/bla… 1 day ago