It has been a long while since I last posted a TOP 10 list…
So here you go…
The Top 10 things you hear from your wife (or husband) after a camp out…
10. Hi honey.. did you bring all the boys back this time?
9. No you can not set up the tent in the living room to dry!
8. Now explain to me again why you need a new tent?
7. No you are not coming in the house looking like that!
6. No you can not cook dinner tonight with your Jet Boil.
5. Are you really going to sleep in your sleeping bag tonight?
4. Just take a shower… we will talk after I fumigate the house.
3. 3 Scout weekends in a row.. can I borrow the kids next weekend.
2. Left over dehydrated chili mac… yum! I don’t think so!
and the number one thing you hear from your wife (or husband) after a camp out…
#1. I am glad you had a great time…. but could you please stop singing that Quartermaster Store song!!!
Have a Great Scouting Day!