Those of you that know me know that I am a gear junky. Camping gear just gets my heart beating. So this weeks Top 10 list is the Top 10 items in my Backpack!
I am posting this to give ideas to those looking to get ready for the next adventure.
Its also getting into the cold weather seasons, so my pack has been winterized and ready to brave the Oregon rain, wind, and cold temps.
The Top 10 items in my Backpack!
10. Wool socks with sock liners (2 pair)
9. Fleece hat. An absolute must. I do not think there is a more comfortable piece of gear.
8. Marmot sleeping bag. 0 degree and ultra light.
7. Jet boil
6. Jet boil pot with modified MSR kitchen set ( I took the stuff out of the MSR pot and put it in the Jet boil pot.
5. MSR Sweet water filter pump
4. My 10 essentials (you know the list)
2. MSR Hubba tent
1. Polar tech fleece jacket (Doubles as a pillow whin thrown into stuff sack).
Of course there are other items in the pack, clothing etc, but these are my Top 10..can’t live without items.
Whats in your Pack.. check it out.. and get ready for the next adventure!